Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should all businesses have a lawyer on payroll?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Should all businesses have a lawyer on their payroll or have a lawyer on call just in case? I think it's a good idea to have a lawyer at least on call, or a lawyer you can call in case of business emergencies. And there's a lot that goes into running a business, so having a lawyer help out, really makes things a lot easier. Plus it helps you learn some laws and regulations having a lawyer around.

Advertisement Placeholder
Should all businesses have a lawyer on their payroll or have a lawyer on call just in case? I think it's a good idea to have a lawyer at least on call, or a lawyer you can call in case of business emergencies. And there's a lot that goes into running a business, so having a lawyer help out, really makes things a lot easier. Plus it helps you learn some laws and regulations having a lawyer around.

I think that if you are conducting businesses at a really large scale, then you may be required to hire a lawyer who may be able to deal with legal matters related to your business. This also includes taxation as well and other aspects related to business.

I do not think all businesses need a layer on payroll, however, if there are any court cases, they should hire a lawyer to handle the case. By the way, small businesses cannot afford to have lawyers on their payroll. Layer charges are pretty high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds