Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short-term investments in IPOs

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
IPO or Initial Public Offering is a primary share offered by a company that has been recently listed on the stock exchange. Since these companies are yet to start public trading, their stocks are available for a small price. Short-term investments in IPOs can also yield significant returns, especially is the company has proven to be valuable for many years. If the company is good the price of stocks after IPO closes begins to rise. If you do not have a lot of money and do not have the patience to invest for the long term, consider investing in IPOs. However, before investing in IPOs, do research on the finances of the company.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried to invest in it and it turned out to be unprofitable for me, because after the share appeared publicly on the market, it immediately began to fall due to the fact that large investors had already made good money and they did not need this asset.

Well, I know a lot of people have made losses with IPOs, however, if you have managed to buy IPOs form the company that have sustainable business practice, you might be on profitable side

I have never invested in this type of investment, I think they are too risky, but if you manage to get it right in a company that later becomes a good company, you can have incredible returns.

Investment itself is risky but I think I can try IPOs as a company gets approval for IPO by security exchange commission only through strict scrunity. remember, how long it took for US SEC to approve Bitcoj ETFs

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds