Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Shoes

Website
offtopix.com
Credits
How often do you buy shoes?

How many pairs of shoes do you own, and why?

What is the most expensive pair of shoes you've bought?

dog shoe GIF

Advertisement Placeholder
I currently own one pair of shoes. The most pairs of shoes I have ever owned is 3 - at the time this was 'pair of smart shoes', 'pair of sneakers', 'pair of hill walking boots', but these days I only seem to iterate on the hill walking boots because they're rugged, they last, they're waterproof and I haven't needed to be anywhere smart in a while (pre-pandemic)

I renew the boots every 2-3 years, they cost £100 or so a time.

I don't buy shoes that often, but funnily enough I just bought some last weekend in preparation for my holiday at the end of April. I got a pair of adidas Originals Nizza, those are the kinds of shoes that I tend to wear casually, similar to Converse. I've got a couple pairs of Lacoste trainers too. For work, I just wear smart derby shoes from Next, got a black pair and a tan pair.

Firstly... I HATE shoes with a passion. I rather be barefoot... now since I have a job outside my house I unfortunately do have to have shoes. :( bummer.

I buy shoes that are typically slip on with no laces because that way I can take them off easier and they are usually comfortable as well. I have recently bought some new to me brands that I've never heard of! Kuru is one of the new ones - I like it... Just needing to break them in. I also feel like I'm 2-3 inches taller wearing them so it's strange. I also bought another brand that was recommended for people going to Disney World with all the walking.... I wore them for 10 minutes so far and I like them....

I really miss my Etnies and my skater shoes, but do they make the style I like anymore.... or that fit? nope. Sooo... I think my skater shoe days might be near over unless I go buy some men shoes.

Be happy you don't have gout in a foot... makes you rather limited on what kind of shoes are comfortable... and for me... it's Crocs.
Got some high dollar "custom" cowboy boots, as well as top end Nike's that I can't wear now.

My most expensive shoes are my hiking shoes and those are around a hundred dollars. I have to replace them every couple of years because I put hundreds of miles on them.

Okay, let me count in my head how many pairs of shoes I have...I have a bunch of heels I don't wear, but hate to let go because you never know...so probably 15 pairs or so? Give or take. That includes sandals too.

I can't even count how many pairs of shoes I have... I think 20. But only use about 10. Including sport shoes. Got a thing with sneakers...

Most expensive pair is nothing too much out of the ordinary; Nike Air Force one which were around 120 euros.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds