Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Services like Linktree

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone know of any services similar to linktree? For those who don't know, Linktree is a service where you can have one singular link with a bunch of links. It's like a little directory of all of the links you want your audience to see. Most people use it to list their social media, sites, etc. I know of linktree itself, and I heard of Norby recently, but are there any others that may be more free?

I know some people would just make their own little webpage with links if needed. But with linkree and others, it makes it easier.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the link shortners does not work on all the platforms that you want to promote them. Some platforms will keep rejecting some links shortners . The only link shortener that works on all platforms is bitly.

Most of the link shortners does not work on all the platforms that you want to promote them. Some platforms will keep rejecting some links shortners . The only link shortener that works on all platforms is bitly.
Bitly is undoubtedly one of the biggest and safest URL shortness in the market and that is exactly why I did not even look to others provided that their website is up

Bitly is undoubtedly one of the biggest and safest URL shortness in the market and that is exactly why I did not even look to others provided that their website is up
It is true that bitly is one of the best link shortners that you can come across on the internet and it is accepted by most of the platform . The only shortcoming of bitly is that, it is not a paid link shortener.

If you want a free Linktree alternative, then Lnk.Bio, Milkshake, and Campsite have generous free plans to help you get started with your Instagram bio.

If you want a free Linktree alternative, then Lnk.Bio, Milkshake, and Campsite have generous free plans to help you get started with your Instagram bio.
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful information on this forum.
I so much appreciate it and have been looking for an alternative to linktree. The information is indeed handy.

I know that Shrinkearn and Click Fly are the few url shortner sites that I know, where we can short any link, but I'm not using these sites, so I don't know how much these sites are trustworthy

There are actually a lot of services that can be able to let you do things like this and I think that it is just one of the very ways that you can stay organised online.

I have heard of linktree but never checked it out. Therefore, I cannot say anything about the service. Base don what I have read here I think I should be checking this out

When I was streaming and creating video game content, link tree was the site I went to so that I was able to keep all my links in one place. It's great if you use social media and have a lot of links that you want to share but are unable to due to the space allowed on social media. One link will direct anyone who clicks it to every site you want to advertise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds