Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Serious or fun when taking photos?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you take photos with friends and family what do you tend to do? Do you like to be serious and take a good picture? Or do you like to have some fun and get crazy? I like doing a mix. I think serious is good if you want to have a serious family photo, but I also like fun and funny, because I had ideas to do dumb photos with family as I think people would take notice to that more than a traditional family portrait. Would you do funny over serious sometimes?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, sometimes I tend to be serious and other times happy depending on the situation and how I am at that moment, but it is true that when I take selfies I almost always come out serious.

I'm not usually a picture freak, I may stay a year without taking any full pictures. It's only my selfie that I take once in a while. When it comes to taking full pictures, I love my pictures taken unawares. I don't like posing to take a picture. The unawares pictures captures you in the real moment without any lies and cover up in a pose.

I don't much like having my photo taken and I have found that I am more photogenic if I do not know that my photo is being taken.

Usually, photos get taken of me at parties or family gatherings or even when I am out with friends. A lot of the time photos tend to be taken at these times when I am doing things and do now know so I guess I would have to say I am usually always having fun when I have my photo taken.

I don't much like having my photo taken and I have found that I am more photogenic if I do not know that my photo is being taken.

Usually, photos get taken of me at parties or family gatherings or even when I am out with friends. A lot of the time photos tend to be taken at these times when I am doing things and do now know so I guess I would have to say I am usually always having fun when I have my photo taken.

You can never avoid pictures when you're in a party. There are some people who are just in the party for taking pictures. They will start taking pictures from the beginning of the gathering till the end of it. They are just freaks when it comes to pictures. Most of them are ladies by my observations. If you don't want your pictures to be taken massively, don't go to parties.

I just smile while taking photos. I can't make "fun" faces. Looks weird on me I feel hehe. Serious look I can give. A real serious one. :p

It seems like I had a little smile on my face today when I came back from church and went to a restaurant because I needed to have my breakfast - just a salad. I asked my friend to give me a snap and surprisingly I had a smile on my face.

View attachment 5588

It seems like I had a little smile on my face today when I came back from church and went to a restaurant because I needed to have my breakfast - just a salad. I asked my friend to give me a snap and surprisingly I had a smile on my face.

View attachment 5588
That's a nice click! :)

My mood affects how I'm going to look in a picture. I get that I don't laugh often, if I'm angry about anything, I can't smile or laugh whenever I took pictures in the mood. I avoid taking any pictures when I'm not happy. It will look so mean like Idi Amin of Uganda.

That's a nice click! :)

Thanks mate, it looks like I'm adding weight. I will be checking my weight out soon. I used to weigh 80kg. I should be about 85kg or even 90kg now 😂.

My mood affects how I'm going to look in a picture. I get that I don't laugh often, if I'm angry about anything, I can't smile or laugh whenever I took pictures in the mood. I avoid taking any pictures when I'm not happy. It will look so mean like Idi Amin of Uganda.

When you stay with someone like my sister, you can never get away from being in her pictures. To me, she should pursue a career in photography.

Thanks mate, it looks like I'm adding weight. I will be checking my weight out soon. I used to weigh 80kg. I should be about 85kg or even 90kg now 😂.
Mention not. How tall are you? :O A weight of 85-90 kg would be ideal for some 6'5" tall person. I think If I stand in front of you, I will feel like Rey Mysterio standing in front of Khali. 😂

Mention not. How tall are you? :O A weight of 85-90 kg would be ideal for some 6'5" tall person. I think If I stand in front of you, I will feel like Rey Mysterio standing in front of Khali. 😂

I'm just 6ft tall. I couldn't make 6'5". I feel bad about it because we had tall gene in my family. My little brother is 7 ft tall. He's the gaint in the family. I don't like standing with him because it looks very embarrassing.

I'm just 6ft tall. I couldn't make 6'5". I feel bad about it because we had tall gene in my family. My little brother is 7 ft tall. He's the gaint in the family. I don't like standing with him because it looks very embarrassing.
Lol you are saying like that? Imagine what it would look like if a 5'7" person stands beside him 😂 . Should that person hide head in sand like ostriches do? xD

Lol you are saying like that? Imagine what it would look like if a 5'7" person stands beside him 😂 . Should that person hide head in sand like ostriches do? xD

I used to feel sorry for him and the ladies in his life but after seeing The Mountain and his girlfriend, I knew he wasn't the only one with the same experience. You should know The Mountain - Gregor Clegane from Game of Thrones.

View attachment 5602

I don't try to look too serious or too funny. I just try to be me and say cheese or at least smile for the camera clicks. I don't do crazy things while being photographed.

After observing all the pictures I have been snapped for a long time, I've come to the conclusion that unaware pictures are always very beautiful when compared to those pictures that you had to pose before the snap. This is the reason why I now prefer it when my friends will have my phone and be taking pictures of me when I am unaware or they can easily make use of their own smartphone and send the pictures to me later.

When you stay with someone like my sister, you can never get away from being in her pictures. To me, she should pursue a career in photography.

Most ladies loves taking pictures. Why do they spend so much on their clothes, shoes and bags? It's for pictures taking purposes. All of my ladies friends are always taking pictures when we are out.

I most times get serious when I snap pics. I only smile as not to ruin or spoil important pictures. It all depends on my mood sometimes. Vibes sharpeneth vibes for me. So increase in tempo brings out that smile.

There are some people who are very good when it comes to taking pictures. I have a lot of male friends who find it very easy to take pictures. Anywhere they go, they are always interested in having their pictures taken. This is a habitat I don't have because I can actually stay one year without taking a single picture.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds