Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

SEO - You Or A Service

FlavNuke

Credits
When it comes to optimizing your website or blog for search engines, do you do it yourself or do you hire an SEO service for the job? Personally, I've never hired a service and have done quite well with my sites as far as ranking. I'm not sure if I'm missing out on something.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do my own SEO. The things is it can take a while to see if SEO is truly working. A company can string you along for a few months and take your money and you get nothing in return. At least when I'm doing it myself, I know the work is actually getting done.

I do my own SEO. The things is it can take a while to see if SEO is truly working. A company can string you along for a few months and take your money and you get nothing in return. At least when I'm doing it myself, I know the work is actually getting done.

That's very true. And yeah, it seems better just to do your own SEO. And SEO is a long process and I always laugh when people demand immediate results. It can take years.

Like my father always said, if you want something done, and done right, do it yourself. This is exactly how I feel about SEO. I'm sure there are some good companies out there that do a good job. But like IdeaGirl said it takes time to see results. There is so much information on the web about SEO that it is easy to learn about. Of course, it's another story to master it.

Like my father always said, if you want something done, and done right, do it yourself. This is exactly how I feel about SEO. I'm sure there are some good companies out there that do a good job. But like IdeaGirl said it takes time to see results. There is so much information on the web about SEO that it is easy to learn about. Of course, it's another story to master it.

Me too! I prefer the DIY method.

I do it myself as well. There are so many sources that you can go to to learn SEO and pick up great tips. The problem comes with putting in the time to do it. This is when it comes down to trading time for money. You also have to have patience with it.

I do it myself as well. There are so many sources that you can go to to learn SEO and pick up great tips. The problem comes with putting in the time to do it. This is when it comes down to trading time for money. You also have to have patience with it.

What sources do you usually check out? It may benefit lots of people including me. :)

Here are a few sites I check out regularly for great tips on SEO. BackLinko itself is worth its weight in gold.

Moz Blog
BackLinko
Search Engine Watch SEO
SEO Nick

Those are some really great sources you listed, thanks for sharing them. I do my own SEO as well and I am always looking for information on how to better my skills. I don't think you can learn enough about the subject.

Here are a few sites I check out regularly for great tips on SEO. BackLinko itself is worth its weight in gold.

Moz Blog
BackLinko
Search Engine Watch SEO
SEO Nick

Good stuff, I've been on a couple of them before, but not the other ones, thanks for the links. It's good to hear that I'm not missing anything by not going with a service. I kind of figured it might be a waste of time.

Honestly, I would rather just do it myself. I think a lot of the SEO services are scams. If I had to go with a service, I'd prefer going with a big corporation rather than a small marketing company.

I'd just do it myself. SEO companies will charge through the roof for minimal work if any. I know that SEO companies near me are total scams.

For my projects, I usually do all the SEO stuff on my own. However, digital marketing companies can be really helpful for huge and professional projects. ;)

For my projects, I usually do all the SEO stuff on my own. However, digital marketing companies can be really helpful for huge and professional projects. :wink:

Which digital marketing companies do you recommend? Like I said before, most of the one's that I know about are total scams.

I get someone else to do it. I'm not experienced in SEO. I want to make sure I know who is doing it the person doing it is experienced in search engine optimisation because I don't want them causing anymore damage to my search results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds