Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

SEO or PPC ?

NomanProdhan1

Credits
Search Engine Optimization is the best way to drive traffic through search engines and it is in budget ! If you know how to do this then you will just need to pay some time and if you don't then you will need to hire some SEO experts. On the other hand PPC is very costly as you need to pay for every click/visit and if you will stop paying then you will not get anymore visitors from search engines. However, I always prefer SEO as I don't have too much money. What do you think ? You also use SEO like me ? Do you like/use PPC ? Share your thoughts and experience with us :D

Advertisement Placeholder
However, I always prefer SEO as I don't have too much money.

SEO is quite difficult nowadays, at least on Google. In that case, I'd say you'd have to pay a large or medium sized amount at some point - either via an SEO company or by paying for guest posting opportunities.

PPC is useful for products more or less, SEO is for websites that you are looking to get active.

I don't understand what you mean. It seems like they do the same thing.

I think it's important to do both, for sure. SEO done correctly can help a ton. However, I believe when you are pushing a launch, running a promotion, and others, its important to use PPC.

In my point of view both are the best part of online business, But It is totally depends on your business budget, SEO gives long term benefits but now a days it is not easy task.

As others have said, using both of them will yield the best results. What really matters is how you use them by themselves and together. I've never owned a successful forum myself (managed many, never owned), but I do know that it can be difficult using only one or the other.

Go with both. People with variety of skills are harder to find. If I was in your position I was going to start with PPC and learn about SEO in the spare time.

I sometimes use PPC when I promo a short time event and need some traffic for that. The rest I use SEO for long time traffic as well as keywords ranking. IMO

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds