Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Seo-fast - Celebrates 3,000,000 users

Modar

Addicted member
Credits
Today Russian 🇷🇺 microtasking site Seo-fast has gained exactly 3.000.000 Users!👥👥

I have been working on Seofast since 2022 still now (Almost 2 years) and I have a great rating and experience there. 📈

Seo-fast A site where you can earn on short tasks 💼 such as Subscribe to a channel, Like a video,👍 Subscribe to a group, Like a post, Repost a certain publication, Sign up for a site, Activity in social networks and so on This site will remind you of Rapidworkers which has a similar system. But Rapidworkers is 3 years older. Seo-fast is already 12 years old.
This project has the Growth of your career that is status. I have the status of "Businessman". The higher your status the more you can earn.
This project has already paid more than 2.105.000$ (Converted from Russian rubles ), which is a large amount for such a site.
This site pays in Russian rubles - . Unlike American🇺🇸 microtask sites that pay in Dollars💵 - $. Of course, it will be better to get paid in Dollars.
Withdrawals can be made on Webmoney, Yoomoney, Perfectmoney, Payeer, Advcash. Russian mobile phone📱and Russian 🇷🇺 bank card. 💳
Let's congratulate Seo-fast c 3 million users✌️🎉 because it is a significant achievement. 🔝⏫
View attachment 7060

Advertisement Placeholder
I use this platform from time to time, it's good to see it grow so much, Aviso.bz, which is another platform that I frequent from time to time, is also a great platform.

I don't think I have heard of SEO Fast. I have used Rapidworkers and if this site is similar to Rapidworkers, I do not think I am interested in using this site. I have used a Russia based micro job site, it was owned by Yandex but I don't remember the name

Why this site is not getting the traction that it deserves according to the advert? The site has been around for 12 years straight and yet we do not know much about it. For those who have been on the site for a long time. Kindly share your experience so that we are convinced more about it. Such sites that you get to do Seo tasks are some of the best sites to start earning money from plus they have a lot of options to withdraw from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds