Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

SEO Companies. Do They Really Work?

s_sayan

Credits
Seems like these days a lot of so called ''companies'' are offering their services to get your site on first page of Google for a specific keyword. I haven't used those sites yet, but I know they tend to ask a lot of money for their services. After all, I guess that's the way it should be if they really put your site on top of page one of Google.

So, I have to wonder if these sites really deliver such results, even when that can take them months. Do they really work? Can I trust a site like that to get my site on page one of Google?

Please let me know what you think.

Advertisement Placeholder
It all depends on the reputation of the company I guess. If the company is reputed enough, they are more likely to give you the results they promise. They will have their own article writers, link sumbitters etc and some people who keep themselves updated with all the google(all search engine company) announcements.

But the problem is, good companies will have a huge price chart. Normally small scale website business owners will not find them affordable.

If we're talking about big companies, which have big clients in their portfolio, sure, you can trust them. But there are cases in which some so called big companies fail your expectations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds