Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sending weekly, monthly, or bi monthly newsletters?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What do you think is ideal? Sending a newsletter every week? Monthly? Or bimonthly? I've found that monthly is what I prefer to do. But what's your preference?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think for most people, once a month is good. If you have a lot of content and new things being added to your site all the time then once a week could work but only in the case where enough content warrants it.

If you have a lot of subscribers, weekly newsletter can be fine. However, people might not have time to check their emails and they might either never open it or start unsubscribing.

What do you think is ideal? Sending a newsletter every week? Monthly? Or bimonthly? I've found that monthly is what I prefer to do. But what's your preference?
Well, I think monthly is better. Once I begin to get it every week, I will get tired of it. Too much of everything is not good and it will be tiring. I prefer monthly newsletter.

Monthly newsletters can be a good starting point as they provide a regular touchpoint without overwhelming your subscribers. However, it's also valuable to consider the type of content you have to share and the engagement level of your audience.

Seems like the consensus is for posting newsletters every month. I agree. I don't like getting a ton of emails from sites I follow unless I ask for it.. I think monthly is good enough, because you also don't want to end up getting put in spam for doing a weekly or even a bi-weekly thing.

You should look at my email, it's full of junk emails from promotions I signed up for. I try to unsub from some, but it doesn't seem to stick most of the time lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds