Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Selling VIP Memberships

Golddisk

Credits
Selling VIP memberships are a pretty popular way that a lot of sites and their owners use to make money. They can be pretty well received by communities, especially if you can offer a decent benefit package with them or if you have a community that people are really interested in supporting.

Do you sell VIP memberships on your site as a way to drive revenue? How have they worked out for you if you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I owned a forum's site, I offered the option to purchase VIP membership. VIP membership was an okay option to offer, and as a result I sold around 2-3 VIP memberships but overall it wasn't that successful due to the fact that my online community wasn't large enough. However, if you have a large active online forum's community then I highly recommend you use the VIP membership feature. If it fails, it never hurt to try!

I've never sold them but given them as prized. At Website Forums, we have another level of the user, basically a VIP user. They don't have any ads and have a few more perks, but we only give them to people who deserve and earn them.

We used to offer VIP membership on the forum we are running now but the problem we ran into was finding unique things to bring to the VIP membership. Of course if members are paying for a membership they are going to want something that will benefit them. It's always great to be able to have these memberships available however finding something worth offering can be difficult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds