Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling prints

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here sell prints? As in art prints, usually copies of art in print form. I know there is a market for prints. Obviously the real piece of art would be worth more, but selling prints of said art could draw in good money too right?

If you sell prints, how much do you usually sell them for and how much do you usually make?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not sold art prints, either online or offline. I still have some art prints on sale on Fine Art America that people can buy as poster, postcard, or even canvas print but so far I have not sold any. However, I have sold art prints as a print on demand product. I have sold art prints as tshirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, etc.

I have never taken this path of business in art printing. Although, I have seen a lot of such arts on display both online and offline. Most of them look very good but I have never bothered to ask how much they are selling those printed arts. When next I see something that I like and it's very good, I will make inquiries.

I have never taken this path of business in art printing. Although, I have seen a lot of such arts on display both online and offline. Most of them look very good but I have never bothered to ask how much they are selling those printed arts. When next I see something that I like and it's very good, I will make inquiries.

The business of printing books and other kinds of items suffered a lot during the pandemic. However, it boomed a lot when the country was in a better position. This is because new and new people started to invest money and they required the services of such kind of businesses.

The business of printing books and other kinds of items suffered a lot during the pandemic. However, it boomed a lot when the country was in a better position. This is because new and new people started to invest money and they required the services of such kind of businesses.

Majority of all the business all over the world was affected during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus except for health products, food and so many other products that helps people to get through the pandemic. Printing business didn't have much to offer during COVID and that's why it was affected.

I was once working with a guy that is into arts printing and we sold a couple of them offline back then. I don't know any website that have local buyers where we can connect, but I bet you, there is money in arts. Most of these simple arts frames goes as high as $50 or more and my boss then was making money selling them offline to customers then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds