Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling guest posts on blogs ?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
What is the best way to sell guest posts on blogs? What are the main criteria which buyers of guest posts consider while purchasing the guest posts, traffic, Moz DA or other parameters?

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't know people paid for guest posts. I thought it was mainly done by other bloggers to get traffic and for links.

Wouldn't this be the same as being a freelancer?

People sell their guest post work on freelance platforms, but be prepared as the competition is fierce.

People are willing to pay to post on your site for backlinks and exposure. They will pay only when your site has a high ranking on google search and gets a lot of traffic. If you don't have high rank and a lot of traffic, people will not pay to post on your site.

I didn't know people paid for guest posts. I thought it was mainly done by other bloggers to get traffic and for links.

Wouldn't this be the same as being a freelancer?
Guest posts are not freelancing, since the blog owner is paying domain and webhosting expenses. It is difficult to get traffic for a website.

Guest posts are not freelancing, since the blog owner is paying domain and webhosting expenses. It is difficult to get traffic for a website.
Getting organic traffic is indeed difficult. I know that other bloggers do promote your site if you write a post for them. This is done by sites that are usually on the first pages and second pages of search engines.

I've not seen any statistics of how effective it is though.

There are several methods for selling guest posts on blogs. One option is to provide guest writing services directly via your website or blog and advertise them via social media or other advertising methods. Another alternative is to use a guest post marketplace, where purchasers may search and buy guest articles from a wide range of blogs and websites.

What factors buyers evaluate when acquiring guest posts varies according on the buyer's individual aims and demands. Some purchasers may emphasize the blog or website's traffic and general reach, whilst others may prefer domain authority or other SEO-related data.

By the way, there are also platforms where you can submit your blog for guest posting services. However, I have not used these platforms. I mostly get guest post requests from webmaster forums and old clients.

By the way, there are also platforms where you can submit your blog for guest posting services. However, I have not used these platforms. I mostly get guest post requests from webmaster forums and old clients.
I don't know if you mind sharing those platforms with us so that we can check it out

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds