Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Forum Posting Services

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you check webmaster forums, you will see a marketplace section where you can list your physical and digital products and services for sale. For example, you can offer forum posting services. Have you sold your forum posting services through webmaster forums? How often do you get hired?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently hired as a poster on several platforms, I think it is because the webmasters see that I put dedication into what I write and that I have a certain base of knowledge that supports what I write, I do not consider myself an expert in anything, but I am very curious to talk about an infinite number of topics and I can work as a poster.

Jack of all and master of none will do better as a forum poster compared to expert on certain subject. :D Posting on forums is a good side hustle for me

Jack of all and master of none will do better as a forum poster compared to expert on certain subject. :D Posting on forums is a good side hustle for me
Yes, I think you're right, if you're an expert in a subject maybe it's better to dedicate yourself to writing articles, as it will be more profitable in the long run.

That's correct, experts should do better jobs, forum posting is for normal people. However, using forums sometimes to learn and share as well as earn some cash can be beneficial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds