Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling For Premium Price or Selling For Cheaper Price

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you sell your services through freelancing platforms or any other sites? Do you sell for premium price or do you sell for cheaper price.
I always set a low price for my gigs or services. I want to attract a lot of buyers. If I can manage all orders myself, I will work on the jobs, if I cannot manage the workload, I will start dropservicing.
I don’t sell for a premium price.

Advertisement Placeholder
I stopped selling through freelancing sites as I now take orders via email correspondence. But I do promote my services here and elsewhere. As for price, I tend to charge what I think my work is worth, so a premium price imo. But have thought about doing special deals, but am unsure if I want to do that.

Given the cost of living in the United States, it's tough to sell at a cheaper price. Also, a cheaper price might indicate less quality. In that case, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Well, what I've been wanting to get into is math tutoring and charging the minimum of $10 an hour, even to start, might not be good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds