Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling established Twitter accounts?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I know 10 years ago, there was a trend for this. People would pay for established Twitter accounts that have a good amount of followers as well as specific usernames. I am not sure this is even a thing now or how hard it would be to actually convince people to buy such accounts. Is this still a thing for people? Making money selling Twitter accounts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Many years ago, I bought a Twitter account with 5k followers for $5. I was thinking to use the account for myself but I discovered that the account had a lot of bot followers. Then I made some changes on the account details, started using it as an official handle for one of my websites and I sold my website along with twitter account. I think I made really good money. I never tried buying or even selling social media accountys again.

DO NOT BUY OR SELL USED ACCOUNTS!!! Seriously, never buy or sell used social media accounts, even if they have a ton of followers/friends/etc. It's against each of those sites terms and conditions, and if they find out you purchased said account, they will outright delete it.

On top of it, a lot of those accounts have tons of fake followers/users and it's pointless to waste money on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds