Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Selling an ebook on your site.

hickorycottage

Website
www.workathomeresource.info
Credits
Hi. I am currently doing major overhaul work on my site about working from home. Do you think it would be a good idea to sell an ebook for a very low price that contains relevant content about working from home? I do not want one if those tacky Clickbank products either. Does anyone know of a free or very cheap ebook selling service that works seamlessly with PayPal? Thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do remember seeing a free option around but if you take a look around some ebook marketplaces you will probably find quite a few good options.... :)

Do I think it's a good idea?

YES!

If you can write a QUALITY ebook on online opportunities and sell it for a reasonable price, you will get a lot of customers to sell to and promote your forum. Don't sell it too cheap because you may find affliate marketers become interested- and they can drive a heap of sales for you! :D

Well
I do remember seeing a free option around but if you take a look around some ebook marketplaces you will probably find quite a few good options.... :)

Do I think it's a good idea?

YES!

If you can write a QUALITY ebook on online opportunities and sell it for a reasonable price, you will get a lot of customers to sell to and promote your forum. Don't sell it too cheap because you may find affliate marketers become interested- and they can drive a heap of sales for you! :D
Well, I COULD write a quality ebook without a doubt, but I do not have the equipment to do it with. I just signed up with Payloadz, but I need a good book. I can do a lot with my iPhone, but I've yet to find an app that creates decent ebooks. Sigh.

Well
Well, I COULD write a quality ebook without a doubt, but I do not have the equipment to do it with. I just signed up with Payloadz, but I need a good book. I can do a lot with my iPhone, but I've yet to find an app that creates decent ebooks. Sigh.

It'd be pretty difficult on an Iphone- I'd imagine there would be a lot of typos in it, which is what I get when typing on my Ipad...

How about hiring someone to ghost write articles for you and merging those into an ebook?? :)

It'd be pretty difficult on an Iphone- I'd imagine there would be a lot of typos in it, which is what I get when typing on my Ipad...

How about hiring someone to ghost write articles for you and merging those into an ebook?? :)
That would be great, but I have no way of paying anyone to do this. All the stuff I have written is already on my blog.

Have you thought about how you're going to market the eBook to more people than just your immediate and regular audience? :)
I definitely think it's a great idea if you have the ability and the means of selling it.

(PS; working from home is a secret dream of mine. I'll probably buy it. :$ There, one sale made already.)

Sure, that would be great! At some point, I'll need to use an actual computer for uploading to payloadz. You can find my blog on my website www.workathomeresource.info, and tell me if you think it'll do. I'm not sure I have enough material. I just started the blog. Thank you so much.

No problem :) You will need quite a few more articles on it though + some extra stuff that isn't available on your blog... :)

No problem :) You will need quite a few more articles on it though + some extra stuff that isn't available on your blog... :)
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I wish there were something already compiled they was full if good information with resell rights that I could use. I'll have to get to a real computer to do this, and it is a problem at times. I'm working on ideas though.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I wish there were something already compiled they was full if good information with resell rights that I could use. I'll have to get to a real computer to do this, and it is a problem at times. I'm working on ideas though.

There are some private label ebooks around, I don't know whether you'd be able to change them up though... :) but they can be quite cheap!

I guess, you better invest something to own a computer for yourself. I possibly can't imagine to do this work with just a phone! :/
A tab would be enough. But I guess you could get a decent pc cheaper than the popular tabs out there! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds