Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Selling ad space in articles?

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
I have around 20 articles on my forum under a section called "Guides and Articles". They are getting read by people everyday. Do you think people would buy ad space in these articles? For example, have your link at the bottom of all those articles for a month for $5.

Advertisement Placeholder
That sounds like a cool idea but I think it will have to come with the territory. I mean sure it's plausible but you have to consider how many people are actually viewing those article on a daily basis. For it to be able to sound enticing to your potential clients you have to have a decent amount of visitors. If you have a hundred visits every day then it could be but if it's lower then what are the odds.

But I think it can be worked out with a reasonable price. $5 a month sounds okay enough I guess but then again it would depend a lot on the traffic that page is accumulating.

Depends entirely on traffic. And it's quality. YOu'd need to convince prospective clients that the articles / guides are read regularly and that there's some kind of call to action that would make the readers click on the ads in the article. No one will click on a random ad unless there's an incentive for doing so.

I think most advertisers wouldn't mind paying for ads within an article since they can get a higher CTR but then like I said, without a clear call to action [in the article], they might not bite.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds