Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling a specific product vs Selling multiple products?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who have a really harder time selling a specific product. However, many people may actually find it quite easy. It all depends on the kind of audience you target in a specific manner. Having said that, what is easier for you? Do you prefer selling multiple products or the same kind of product (specific product)?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends. I think you can easily make it rich off of one product and putting all of your work and advertising on said one product. Or you could have a shop that sells multiple different items. It really depends on what you want to do.

I like variety in general, so I prefer several products to sell rather than just focus on one, which is also a good idea, but I don't like the idea of sticking to just one product, on the other hand selling multiple products can make you dynamic and you can evolving as the market changes as well.

If you want to cater to a niche market, you need to sell specific products, however, if you plan on selling to the masses or selling to all sorts of audiences, you can sell multiple products. Selling multiple products will also make you work hard as you will have to focus more on manufacturng or procxuring, as well as marketing.

It depends. I think you can easily make it rich off of one product and putting all of your work and advertising on said one product. Or you could have a shop that sells multiple different items. It really depends on what you want to do.

There are many people who sell specific products and they make a good sum of cash. However, we must realise that when we sell specific products, we will get a limited amount of customers and audience. This is something we should understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds