Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling 3D printed objects make good money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
3D printers are massively popular these days and it made me wonder about how so many people are now selling custom made things with them. I see so many people on etsy selling 3D printed items. As long as you come up with creative items to make on 3D printers, is there money to made here? I can imagine the material costs a lot to make these plastic figures and toys, but I figure you can charge a decent price for them too.

Advertisement Placeholder
3D printing is one of the popular trends that we have in the world today just like what we are experiencing with the use of artificial intelligence in so many thing. I believe it is a very good business because there is no limit to what you can be able to print with your 3D printer. I have no knowledge yet on how to use 3D printers but I'm looking forward to it.

3D printing is one of the popular trends that we have in the world today just like what we are experiencing with the use of artificial intelligence in so many thing. I believe it is a very good business because there is no limit to what you can be able to print with your 3D printer. I have no knowledge yet on how to use 3D printers but I'm looking forward to it.

This kind of business is quite popular in many tourist spots. I once toured Pakistan a few years ago and found a few shops in many tourist spots where they offered such kind of services to tourists. They also printed many 3D images and printed photographs as well.

I have been dreaming about venturing into this business for many years, however, I have been dillydallying it. I have plans to 3D print toys and sell them to kids as well as adults. I have not ventured into the business yet because I need substantial amount of money to establish this business.

I have been dreaming about venturing into this business for many years, however, I have been dillydallying it. I have plans to 3D print toys and sell them to kids as well as adults. I have not ventured into the business yet because I need substantial amount of money to establish this business.
The market for that sort of thing is blowing up, so you have to find something unique and not being done to really catch on. You could sell similar things others sell, but to stand out you want to create 3D printed stuff that is fresh, new, maybe funny, and maybe even can be used for practical needs. I want a 3D printer to experiment with ideas, maybe try making my own figures.

The market for that sort of thing is blowing up, so you have to find something unique and not being done to really catch on. You could sell similar things others sell, but to stand out you want to create 3D printed stuff that is fresh, new, maybe funny, and maybe even can be used for practical needs. I want a 3D printer to experiment with ideas, maybe try making my own figures.
The kind of toys I am thinking of 3D printing are not available in the local market, not even in the entire country. I have interesting and unique ideas. I am thinking to develop stories and then 3D print the characters of these stories and sell to kids as well as adults.

3D printers are massively popular these days and it made me wonder about how so many people are now selling custom made things with them. I see so many people on etsy selling 3D printed items. As long as you come up with creative items to make on 3D printers, is there money to made here? I can imagine the material costs a lot to make these plastic figures and toys, but I figure you can charge a decent price for them too.

There is a lot of money lying there in the 3D printing section of printing. You can print wonderful objects and sell it for a huge amount of money. The only challenge is that you will need to spend more buying the 3D printer, which is expensive at the moment.

Yes, it is absolutely real and a very good profit. I have a friend who bought a printer just for a hobby, but he started making very nice and high-quality things and at first only friends wanted to buy them, but then he started a shop and made things to order with a very good net profit

Yes, it is absolutely real and a very good profit. I have a friend who bought a printer just for a hobby, but he started making very nice and high-quality things and at first only friends wanted to buy them, but then he started a shop and made things to order with a very good net profit

I think you must have some kind of experience related to printing if you want to make money through such kind of methods. You must be an expert when it comes to graphic designing and 3D visualisation. You can always learn such kind of skills and start your own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds