Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sell art

Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
How many of you here have sold your art? If so, where did you sell it at & how long have you been doing it? Do you make a profit or just do it for the enjoyment?
While I don't do art all that often, I had a long time ago with other family members. We would rent booths at Resale Shops or Craft Shows. It would have been nice to make a nice profit, but I personally just liked doing it. Kept me busy, my mind occupied. A bonus was when we sold quite a few of them & even sold out of a certain product.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't imagine ever selling my art! It's so personal and I couldn't ask anyone to pay for them!

On the flip side, I have purchased others' I mean I buy books all the time for example. As far as painting I have one right now hanging in my living room that gives me great joy whenever visitors are over and they ask me about it. I love that I can talk about where I got the painting and how I've actually met the artist and share my experience with them.

I know someone who sells her art through Facebook and local channels, but I have never considered selling anything I've ever drawn, painted or produced in photoshop, I just don't have the artistic eye that properly talented artists have. I have a deep level of respect for those that can produce art of a quality capable of being sold.

Personally, I've sold and currently sell some of my digital artwork on platforms such as Redbubble and Etsy. It helps provide me with a tidy income per month which I use for both personal and business endeavors. I plan on getting into NFTs in the near future, as that looks like an additional avenue for selling my art.

I am not an artist but I like trying my hands on digital art. I tried selling my digital art through Fine Art America but never succeeded, I also tried Society6 and I did not succeed there either. However, I have managed to seel art through print on demand method by using art on various products

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds