Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Scaled my content on social

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
So, I've been experimenting on social media with content scale.

Particularly with X (Twitter).

I used to post 3 or 4 times a day.

For the past several weeks, I've posted 12 times a day on one channel.

I use Buffer (Pro Edition) to make it easier and try to schedule at least 2 days each day. This keeps me ahead and makes it less overwelming.

Since I've done this experiment, I've watched my X follower growth go from 1 follow a week to a few follows a day, engagement every day, more likes/views/shares.

Scale your content on social media to start getting something.

I do maintain a 90/10 content marketing rule where 90% of the content is Native to X and 10% is not. The 10% is external links and the 90% is content without links.

Advertisement Placeholder
X has been very successful for me and Twitter was as well. The platform is so much better fit promoting content then most, imo.
X has been the best for me for specific topics, Facebook is better for me on others.

Those are some interesting stats!! I still can't bring myself to really get into posting on social media for more than a few times a week. I know it's important, but so are the other million things I have to do.
A few times a week will definitely not get you anywhere. I want to be blunt about that. Social is where most of your traffic can come from but you have to devote energy into making it work. Most forum owners say it doesn't work because they're not trying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds