Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving Money With Used Products

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
I know of people that will never go for a brand new product and always look for a second hand or used option because you can get the same product, not a new one but in working order, at a very less price so you can save money with this tactic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know of people that will never go for a brand new product and always look for a second hand or used option because you can get the same product, not a new one but in working order, at a very less price so you can save money with this tactic.
I have done this before and I mostly do it for gadgets and some other things of the second hand product is still good.

I have seen people that don't go for new product and always stick with used one and its a good way to save money

Even I used to think that I could save by buying used products but in the long run these things pose problems for us which costs us lot of money in terms repair and maintenance.

Ultimately, you don't save money with used products. Initially you can get these items for half the original price but these items do not last long as they have already been used. If you are unable to use these items for a long time, how do you actually save money

When I have bigger financial problems, I also try to buy only used things, but if I had better things, I would buy new things because I want to be the first owner. I can at least get a warranty on new things

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds