Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Save Money with Less Popular bath products/ Soaps

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
If your aim is to save money then you don't need to go for established brands and can easily find generic brands available in the market and some of these are quite good so its a good option if you like to save money.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your aim is to save money then you don't need to go for established brands and can easily find generic brands available in the market and some of these are quite good so its a good option if you like to save money.

Less popular soaps and beauty products could harm the skin. I have tried many of them and they are all third-class products that damage the skin.

Could be in your country but no such problem here, there are hundreds of brands and they work just fine, they are cheap because they don't spend so much money on advertisement

This is right. I have been using good unbranded soaps and I tell you that they are very good when you use it most of the time. So, why should I spend more trying to get the branded ones that are not that great as one would expect.

I believe that what you should be looking at is to be using products that are very good for your skin. It doesn't matter the nature of the product or how much they cost because if you end up using what is detrimental to your skin and health, it will cost you more money to take care of your treatment than the money you're going to spend on the products.

No sir please! I don't use anyhow soap to take my bath. It is not in everything one is meant to be looking at saving money. I'll never use a soap with will cause me skin diseases. My skin is very sensitive. I treat my bathing water. If I don't, it will give me rashes.

This is right. I have been using good unbranded soaps and I tell you that they are very good when you use it most of the time. So, why should I spend more trying to get the branded ones that are not that great as one would expect.

The most important thing when it comes to making use of any kind of bathing soap is that the soap doesn't have any kind of side effects on your skin. As long as the soap works well and help your skin to be refreshed all the time, there is no point in wasting a huge amount of money trying to buy an expensive bathing soap.

Less popular products do not mean low quality products and popular products are not always quality products. I look for quality products. If you use quality products, you will get value for money. You do not have to spend a lot of money to buy quality products. If you are buying from big brands, you end up paying a lot of money and these products had additional markup cost because these companies are spending a lot of mone in marketing and advertising.

Less popular products do not mean low quality products and popular products are not always quality products. I look for quality products. If you use quality products, you will get value for money. You do not have to spend a lot of money to buy quality products. If you are buying from big brands, you end up paying a lot of money and these products had additional markup cost because these companies are spending a lot of mone in marketing and advertising.

Exactly! The most important thing is for you to look for quality products that are going to be very good for your upkeep in terms of taking your bath. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to be very expensive just like you mentioned but as long as those products are of good quality irrespective of the price, it is what should matter to you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds