Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sam's Twitter Experiment

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Basically I'm trying something with twitter. I am aiming to get around 30,000 + followers on twitter and then use adf.ly, mylikes.com and selling gigs to monetize. Currently I am using one account: cool8stuff- but I may expand it to another account if it works.

So Day 1 I have currently got: 93 Followers and am following 900 people (I'm not worried cause I can stop following them). BTW this is an older twitter account where I have changed the username- so twitter anti-spam shouldn't affect it so much....

I'll keep you updated with the No. of followers I'm getting and if I make any money from this :)

Oh and I am not to spend a dime on followers- but I will if I am forced to and still have some cash in my paypal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Great job Sam!

What is your secret, I can't get 20 on my board's account to save my life. I have refrained from things like twitter adder and so on. I want my followers to be legit lol

Well that's the thing- if you want 100% legit followers you shouldn't use bots. I am because all I need is for 80% to be real twitter users... Basically my experiment is to see if I can make money from Twitter and to do that I need 30,000+ followers....

Getting 30,000 followers is going to be boring like hell.
With one of my account @awesometechs I got around 800 followers by follower exchanges.
I found it so boring and stopped trying it. Btw its nice Idea you've.!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds