Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

📱 Social Media Running Social Media Ads For Your Community

Utilizing social platforms to drive traffic.
Credits
Social media sites are one of the best platforms to market and promote your business, products, and even websites to build a brand, generate traffic, generate leads, and generate sales. You can start promoting on your social media page or run ad campaigns to reach wide audience. Social media ads are very effective because they can reach multitudes in no time. I have used social media sites, mainly Facebook and Twitter, to run ads for my business, products, and blogs but I have never tried social media ads for my community. Before I try to promote my community through ads on social sites, I would like to know if someone has done this. My goal is to bring new users, build activities and traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's always potential of getting activities from social media platforms when you run any kind of ads on them. If you happen to narrow down which social media platform where your potential members can come from, you will limit your ad budget to it. I've used Tiktok and Facebook to run ads with my forum project partner in the past which we had a decent traffic coming from them.

There's always potential of getting activities from social media platforms when you run any kind of ads on them. If you happen to narrow down which social media platform where your potential members can come from, you will limit your ad budget to it. I've used Tiktok and Facebook to run ads with my forum project partner in the past which we had a decent traffic coming from them.

Narrowing down where you would want to market your community and which platform to use is very important. For example, if your forum is based on politics, your best bet should be to market on the X app as that will bring a lot of visibility to your site.

Narrowing down where you would want to market your community and which platform to use is very important. For example, if your forum is based on politics, your best bet should be to market on the X app as that will bring a lot of visibility to your site.

You're right about pointing out the use of Twitter/X for trying to boost your forum's traffic when it's about politics. The Truth App is also another good platform for political posts. Also, if your community is crypto niche related, X is a good place to push it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds