Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Revolt, A Discord Alternative

Credits
I mentioned in my Nerimity thread that I've been looking at a few different Discord alternatives. Another chat client that I've been trying out is Revolt, and the cool thing about this one is that you can install different themes just like on a forum, to really make the client look better. Though you can only have one theme installed at a time unfortunately, but it's much more than what you can do with Discord and it's 100% free. I'm still getting used to things on Revolt, but if you're looking for a Discord alternative I highly recommend checking out Revolt. Currently there's only a web client, Windows/Linux, and Android but I don't believe there's an app for iOS yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Interesting... I've never heard of Revolt, I don't usually use Discord much, so maybe it's not the best thing for me either, but I'm sure a lot of people are currently looking for alternatives to Discord, I've seen a lot of people very unhappy with the service that Discord offers lately.

I use Discord but I have not paid for any additional features. I use Discord basically to connect with website owners and clients. However, I started using it to follow various crypto projects. I will certainly check Revolt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds