Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

[Review]: ClixSense, best GPT site since 2007

Ektalakra

Reputable member
Credits
ClixSense is one of the best GPT site present in the online earning platform. The site was originated in the 2007. Since then is at the list of top GPT sites. The site went through major change in the year 2017.

The site have quite positive reviews from its users.

The site offer multiple payment solutions such as Paypal, Skrill, etc, along with the benefit of instant and fast payout.

The site offers its users to make money also with the referral bonuses and commissions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I agree they're one of the best put there but I've lost faith in them. When I signed up, there were a lot of offers that I either could sign up with or didn't quality for. I suspected it was because of my location so I gave up trying

ClixSense is now ySense.

They no longer do pay-to-click tasks. They mostly do surveys and cash offers such as downloading apps and trying new products.

Currently now they don't pay clicks task,they only pay survey task. They are now bearing new domain name ySense and not clixsense

If it's true that the site does not have the reward for paid to click again and the only thing to earn from is survey, i don't want to consider the site. I don't like surveys

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds