Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Retro games on PC

Dilip

Addicted member
Credits
Hi, I saw a few consoles on Amazon that allow playing retro games like Contra, SuperMario etc. They have a small screen though. Wondering whether there is any option to play them on PC? Thanks.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's websites that host roms. Google rom downloads and you'll come across some different sites, I don't think I'm allowed to list the website I use to get my ROMs. Also Retroarch is a great emulator if you want to play more than just NES games too. This is the emulator I use for casual play, plus if you join Retro Achievements you can start earning achievements while playing your favorite retro games!

Google rom downloads and you'll come across some different sites
This is the way. Google always shows you various relevant results to your search query. But when downloading such items you probably want to do some research to make sure the site is legit and doesn't contain harmful data when downloaded as such.

The only emulator I use right now is Delta on my iPhone.

Does anyone know how to make RetroArch use keyboard keys?

I tried settings > input > Port 1, but I am not sure what or where to change so that I can jump and shoot. I am able to move left and right but not jump or shoot using keyboard.

Hi, I saw a few consoles on Amazon that allow playing retro games like Contra, SuperMario etc. They have a small screen though. Wondering whether there is any option to play them on PC? Thanks.

If you're referring to the handhelds, no, you cant play them on PC.

Does anyone know how to make RetroArch use keyboard keys?

I tried settings > input > Port 1, but I am not sure what or where to change so that I can jump and shoot. I am able to move left and right but not jump or shoot using keyboard.

There should be settings to bind all your keys to the controller.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds