Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Required to wear a nametag?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your job, or business you run, do you wear a nametag on your person? Or do you maybe have a desk with your nametag? Most jobs I have worked, we didn't need a nametag. My workstation at the call center had a nametag originally, just so I can find where I sit. But I don't remember if I kept it on my desk or not.

Anyway, have you ever been forced to wear a nametag before?

Advertisement Placeholder
I work in an office with a small team. We don't wear them. I think it makes sense for places that constantly serve customers but not so much when you are going to "clients" as a client is someone that already knows you and the company.

It's required that we wear our last names on our vest. I've attached a picture of my vest when I announced our daughter.

When it comes to your job, or business you run, do you wear a nametag on your person? Or do you maybe have a desk with your nametag? Most jobs I have worked, we didn't need a nametag. My workstation at the call center had a nametag originally, just so I can find where I sit. But I don't remember if I kept it on my desk or not.

There are many jobs that may definitely require you to do that. For example, if you tend to work in a supermarket, then you must be required to work and wear a T-shirt that may have your name tagged on it. This may be done due to many different reasons.

I have never worked in a job where I was required to use a name tag or had a nameplate on my desk. I did have a desire to have a nameplate on my desk but my boss never provided a nameplate.

No, we don't wear our nametags at work. The nature of job which you're into is what makes it a rule to wear a nametags. The police are expected to wear name tags on their uniform and there are some supermarket where workers wear tags too.

I have never worked for any company that required any of their employees to wear name tags. Personally, I don't have any problem with putting on a name tag as long as it doesn't have any effects on me being on the job.

It is actually my name, so there is nothing wrong in putting a name tag that tells customers my name, so that they can easily address me by my name whenever they are in our business premises.

We don't have it here at the company yet, but it is a great idea that I believe should be used in most big companies. The nametag can help those visiting to know if they are talking to the right person. So, as long as the company can make provisions for the nametags, it is one that I support wholly.

I have never worked for any company that required any of their employees to wear name tags. Personally, I don't have any problem with putting on a name tag as long as it doesn't have any effects on me being on the job.

It is actually my name, so there is nothing wrong in putting a name tag that tells customers my name, so that they can easily address me by my name whenever they are in our business premises.

There are many companies that require their employees to wear a nametag because it makes them believe that the employee is representing the company. This would also allow them to advertise their business and create a psychological impact on customers. Name tag allows a company to make it seem like they care about their employees and customer. This allows them to offer identity to the employee.

There are many companies that require their employees to wear a nametag because it makes them believe that the employee is representing the company. This would also allow them to advertise their business and create a psychological impact on customers.

Personally, it is something that I'm not going to be worried about because the name that is on the tag is also my name, so why should I be worried about having to wear a nametag at work? It is not like I'm going to be at work for the rest of my life, so I will send have to take of the tag when going home.

Personally, it is something that I'm not going to be worried about because the name that is on the tag is also my name, so why should I be worried about having to wear a nametag at work? It is not like I'm going to be at work for the rest of my life, so I will send have to take of the tag when going home.

Many companies may require you to wear a name tag so that the customer could remember you as an employee who helped them or dealt with them. This is why in many cases, the name tag could be a very important thing and this is quite understandable.

Many companies may require you to wear a name tag so that the customer could remember you as an employee who helped them or dealt with them. This is why in many cases, the name tag could be a very important thing and this is quite understandable.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is actually the very essence of making employees to wear their name tags at work because the management likes it whenever the customers will find it very easy to address their employees. Also, this make it possible for them to identify and name any employee who misbehaves whenever attending to them, so that they will file their report properly with the employees name.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds