Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 456

As I'm sure you guys may have heard already, Rockstar finally released Red Dead Redemption 2 a few weeks ago. Rockstar always makes fantastic games, as we've seen with the GTA series. How many of you guys have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2? If you have, what do you think about it? Obviously it's had all kinds of amazing reviews, but do you also have a positive opinion of the game? If you haven't purchased it yet, what's holding you back?

I purchased the game a couple weeks ago, and it's one of the best video game purchases I've made in a long time. I rate it a 10/10, and I strongly recommend it to anyone and everyone. There is a gigantic open world, and there's all kinds of things to get into. You should definitely check it out, if you haven't already.

Advertisement Placeholder
I absolutely love Red Dead Redemption 2. I never thought I would love it as much as I did because I never played the first title in the series so I wasn't sure what to expect. But I love Rockstar games so had to pre-order it especially after watching the gameplay videos. I'm glad I did because it's so great. The gameplay, the story, the graphics. All out of this world!

Though i have a lot of interest in video gaming but it's really been a long time I played a good game because of my busy schedule I really don't know much about recent games.

Yes of course I have heard much about this movie but I haven't watch it yet, so I have no idea about the movie but the name of the movie sound interesting to me

I have not heard of this game before I'm hearing of the game for the first time but as the name implies it shows that it will be an interesting and wonderful game I think I will go check the game out now to see how interesting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds