Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reasons to buy a Tesla

Buy or not to buy?

• Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don’t buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Credits
Convince me to purchase a Tesla Model 3.
I have currently got a Renault Zoe 2016 model, and looking to upgrade.

A couple of things are preventing me from doing so right now:

-My parents purchased the Renault Zoe and I don’t want to sell their gift straight away. Maybe I should wait a year or two?
- Finances (come January there gonna be quite tight) and I’ve already got some credit card and loans to pay of. So maybe this needs to come first.

I am not thinking of purchasing the Tesla out right. I am wanting to get it on a leasing agreement, paid monthly and at the end I hand back the vehicle to Tesla. Buying the car outright is out of the equation- this isn’t in my budget.

What would you do? Any other reasons to buy a Tesla? One of the biggest reasons that’s drawing me in is the in car entertainment system that you can watch films when charging or in traffic 😂

Advertisement Placeholder
I might not be able to buy a Tesla in 5 or even 10 years but I can see enough reasons why one should buy a Tesla. Well, there are a lot of EVs available in the market but if you want an EV with luxury feature, Tesla is the one. However, I do not buy the theory that electric vehicle is saving the environment as the mining for minerals to be used in the batteries is causing a lot of environmental damages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds