Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Proud spots in your house

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
So today I have moved my bike to my hallway because season is over and winter is coming. Didn’t want to let it stay at the shop, so decided to put it in the house this winter.

What are some spots in your house that you are really proud of? 5370F2F4-5B0F-4955-B209-BE08139BDF5B.jpeg

Advertisement Placeholder
So today I have moved my bike to my hallway because season is over and winter is coming. Didn’t want to let it stay at the shop, so decided to put it in the house this winter.

What are some spots in your house that you are really proud of?View attachment 53
I love Power Bikes. Their reveeing sounds gives me the chill. I don't have any yet but I'm seriously considering getting one.

Apart from my gravel bicycle, which I love so much, its well parked in my room because it's very spacious.

My living room is so spacious and I love how I set it up, I got a nice tv and I spend most of my time in the living room studying or doing some other things.

I've upgraded my living room this week and I couldn't be happier. I have a Philips ambilight tv and I bought some Philips hue play lamps to extend the ambilight into my living room.

2 years ago I redid my master bedroom and I'm still in love with it. Honestly the red/yellow was ugly and I had no peace of mind coming into that bedroom so I decided to go dark.

And last summer I redid the guest room. It used to be blue/lighter blue for a baby's room but I'm not planning on having babies/kids so I turned it into a guest room.

Last edited:
@cynosure.x I LOVE the lighting in your living room! I was considering those lights for my movie watching experience. :p We'll see if I add it.

My favorite area is my computer area but my most recent favorite is the dining area and living room! Got a new kitchen table and a new sectional and what not. Since getting married I got a new tv, entertainment center, and the small table pictured in the living room

. D0BCD847-2CBC-4A8A-8016-FEFCEEF54439.jpeg

8800350E-48F7-47D4-B0BD-8881D550F454.jpeg

E8E1FC41-95DF-4220-A818-EBF5CA365F26.jpeg

DDDB0659-ECEF-4FAC-BE19-5496A8F61A30.jpeg

These were some pictures when I decorated from Easter :)

@cynosure.x I LOVE the lighting in your living room! I was considering those lights for my movie watching experience. :p We'll see if I add it.

My favorite area is my computer area but my most recent favorite is the dining area and living room! Got a new kitchen table and a new sectional and what not. Since getting married I got a new tv, entertainment center, and the small table pictured in the living room

. View attachment 1258

View attachment 1259

View attachment 1261

View attachment 1260

These were some pictures when I decorated from Easter :)
Thank you! I sure love it too. I don't need any additional lights anymore. 😆 I mean I could do with some more Philips hue lamps but before I got those I always had 1 light on because it'd be too dark. That's history now.

You have a big living room though wow!

Thank you! I sure love it too. I don't need any additional lights anymore. 😆 I mean I could do with some more Philips hue lamps but before I got those I always had 1 light on because it'd be too dark. That's history now.

You have a big living room though wow!
I love the colorful lamps! I wanted to have them at least behind the TV, but idk if I'd want it around the room. I had the idea of just a corner lamp to add a little light. We just keep one of the kitchen lights on or the hallway light. :p

I love the colorful lamps! I wanted to have them at least behind the TV, but idk if I'd want it around the room. I had the idea of just a corner lamp to add a little light. We just keep one of the kitchen lights on or the hallway light. :p
The nice thing about them being Philips hue lights is that I have a hue bridge and I could select which ones are synched to the tv and which aren't. At the moment they're all synched but I'll be taking 1 away because I'll need it elsewhere but that piece of furniture isn't put together yet.
I have plenty of cosy lights and idk, leaving the kitchen light on would've worked as efficiently but in my head it's weird to have lights on in rooms where you are not. 😂 Also the kitchen light doesn't dim and is too bright. But I get it.

At the top of the stairway when you enter our home is an oil painting I did of my father-in-law. I painted it for my mother-in-law when her husband passed away due to cancer and when she passed, one of my husband's sisters kept it for about a decade. She finally gave it to us and someday I'd like to give it to the other sister so she can have it at her house for a while.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds