Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Propeller Ads

Shole

Reputable member
Credits
So I am trying out this new site, as a publisher and it really is a bit strange and unique how they do things.
They accept your membership and than you get a personal manager assigned to you, which you have to contact for "tags" so that you can place their ads on the site. Tags is the code for the advertising. The site is http://propellerads.com/ and for now I dont have any problems with them, its my first day with them. But still it was kinda strange to have to contact someone to send you the codes. Well their minimum payout is 100$, so I will see how much I can earn in a week and inform you guys if this is any good or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
First time, I'm hearing about Propeller Ads . But, they sound interesting, and I think I'm going to have to apply myself. However, I'm going to be paying attention to this thread for feedback from you, and hopefully from others that have also used their services.

@Shole, thanks for mentioning them.

First time, I'm hearing about Propeller Ads . But, they sound interesting, and I think I'm going to have to apply myself. However, I'm going to be paying attention to this thread for feedback from you, and hopefully from others that have also used their services.

@Shole, thanks for mentioning them.
I will also be waiting to see what you say. $100 min payout seems a bit high but I suppose that is what Google has it set to as well.

If they are any good and do pay out on time, let us know.
After a week or a month do tell us how it turns out for you :D

Ok I earned 0.10$ and now they are gone for some reasons, I didnt contact their staff yet about it but I will soon. My site have a ok traffic so i think i should have earned more. Anyhow their reports, well the design is terrible and they dont show much of a report like other sites. Well they do a good job promoting their services but I am not sure if this is any good for publishers. I will reply again when I know more :D

Hmm, I thought that seemed kinda of fishy.

Thank you for updating us :D I really appreciate it.

propellerads.com scammed me and did not pay a penny from 3 months now on 6 websites and after that they appear a notice that my account has been suspended and i have to contact my account manager ... thanks god i have another company ads on the same websites and the another company paid me every month i think i will only use any company but not propeller-ads and here is the proof of their scam

http://oi62.tinypic.com/20zw7s0.jpg

Hello everyone!
My name is David and I represent Propeller Ads network.

@Shole, we launched the self-serve platform for publishers several months ago, there is no need to contact a manager for ad codes.

As for fadi mickael's post - his account was suspended due to the fraudulent activity, but instead of giving us more information to investigate the issue he prefers blackmail us posting these claims everywhere.

Hello everyone!
My name is David and I represent Propeller Ads network.

@Shole, we launched the self-serve platform for publishers several months ago, there is no need to contact a manager for ad codes.

As for fadi mickael's post - his account was suspended due to the fraudulent activity, but instead of giving us more information to investigate the issue he prefers blackmail us posting these claims everywhere.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your explanation regarding the issue :)

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your explanation regarding the issue :)
Hi,
Recently we suspended some accounts for fraud and now we are under some pressure.

We have an information that some of these people used the "seo services" from fiverr, promising "100000 US visitors for $5" and others.
I would take this opportunity to warn people from using such services! Just ask yourself this question - why they sell traffic so cheap instead of sending it to ad networks?

Last edited:
Hi,
Recently we suspended some accounts for fraud and now we are under some pressure.

We have an information that some of these people used the "seo services" from fiverr, promising "100000 US visitors for $5" and others.
I would take this opportunity to warn people from using such services! Just ask yourself this question - why they sell traffic so cheap instead of sending it to ad networks?
Just received an email from Propeller Ads. It said as follows:

Propeller Ads said:
Dear Publisher,

Recently we have received several complaints from publishers about the fact that on some websites negative reviews were posted regarding our company in connection with the refusal of payments.
We would like to comment on the situation and also to answer some questions we have received.

From time to time we really have to suspend individual accounts for violation of our network terms. The number of accounts banned by us is negligible in comparison with the total number of legitimate publishers, but often, after getting banned, these people prefer to put pressure on us by spreading false information (often under multiple accounts) to harm the reputation of our company.

The most common reason for account termination is cheating (fraud).

Please note, artificial impressions and clicks that are generated through automated hitbot or deceptive software, are strictly prohibited by our terms!
Automated traffic can be generated by a publisher, or can be received through purchased traffic. It's important to review traffic sources (or services) before you decide to work with a traffic source.
Also, be aware of programs and services that promise to "boost your traffic for free" or "get 100000 visitors for $5", because it is likely that the traffic is not organic.

This kind of traffic is damaging to our advertisers, as well as legitimate publishers, as it can reduce advertisers' trust in the rest of the network. We are working hard at PropellerAds to protect our publishers and advertisers!

Ultimately if you aren't doing anything against our terms, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the "Support" link in your account. We'd love to help!

Thank you for choosing Propeller Ads. We look forward to a long relationship!

Sincerely yours,
Propeller Ads Team

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds