Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Promotion Forums

ddoesmc

Recognized member
Credits
How do you use promotion forums? Do you use them to just promote your site? Share what you do with other webmasters. I will promote my website and also assist other webmasters when they have an issue.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use promotion forums to obviously promote my site(s).

If the promotion forum has an active and friendly community, I stick around on the forum and discuss on various webmaster, general chat, etc topics.

I use promotional forums to promote my sites. if the promotional forum is quite big, and the members and staff are friendly I will stick around and join in the off topic discussions.

How do you use promotion forums? It's in the name. Promote your forum. Each promotion forum has different types of ways to promote or advertise your forum, website, blog, etc. in a unique way. They may go for directories, ads, banners, and other things to use to promote your website. I've been on a promotion forum's staff team before (FP), and it was just such an amazing experience that I'm going to apply again soon. :)

As everyone else has pretty much said, I use promotion forums to promote my forum. If I really enjoy the forum, I may stick around, but that hasn't happened lately. In fact, it's probably been a couple years since I have been consistently active on a promotion forum that isn't FP or a forum that I personally own. One thing I have learned at FP is that your websites will get much more attention if you're a staff member or an extremely active member. If you just register, post an advertisement topic, and then leave forever, chances are your advertisement topic won't help you much.

Mainly I use promotional forums to promote my own websites. If the forum has some interesting topics then I will stick around. If possible I will also offer help to other webmasters if they are willing to help me in certain issues.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds