Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Promoting on lesser known social networking sites

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
There are many lesser known networking sites that could hold much potential for small businesses as Facebook (where the competition is tough and it's harder to get noticed).

One of these sites is http://www.partnerup.com/, where you can partner with other small business owners and find resources useful to your business.

Please suggest other lesser known social networking sites that could be useful for small business owners and internet marketers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not that sure. If they're less known, why bother promoting on them?
So that the people that actually go there and see your promotion and sign up. It's nearly impossible with Facebook and Twitter is a bit iffy, so why not go ahead and try the small time guys? They'll all see it. Same thing with advertising forums, go to the smaller ones. The few members there will most likely check your stuff out!

So that the people that actually go there and see your promotion and sign up. It's nearly impossible with Facebook and Twitter is a bit iffy, so why not go ahead and try the small time guys? They'll all see it. Same thing with advertising forums, go to the smaller ones. The few members there will most likely check your stuff out!
This is a good idea indeed. I mean if you choose to be a part of smaller community chances are more for noticing your updates by lots of people, may the entire community(give then stuff you post is really interesting indeed), which is no the case with facebook or twitter!

This is a good idea indeed. I mean if you choose to be a part of smaller community chances are more for noticing your updates by lots of people, may the entire community(give then stuff you post is really interesting indeed), which is no the case with facebook or twitter!
Twitter and Facebook are so big anything can be looked over, so the smaller guys are the way to get noticed for faster results for sure. Someone needs to compile a list of the little guys so I can abuse them. :)

I'm not sure for how long these 'not so popular' networking sites are gonna stay, but I agree to what Southern Comfort said. People could actually see your ad there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds