Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Professionalism?

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
With my websites, I like to mix fun with profession for a great website. With client work I do sctricly professional.

What do you do for your websites ?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends on the niche of the website that I am creating. I have a chilled out personality and I'm very sarcastic, so I like to mix a lot of fun and nonsense with my professionalism, especially with forums. Still, if I'm creating a website relating to business or providing a service, then I'm very serious and as professional as possible.

Depends of the client to be honest, like there are people who love more the comfortable talk and smilies and stuff rather than having anything too professional. I try to mix it up what fits the client.

Depends of the client to be honest, like there are people who love more the comfortable talk and smilies and stuff rather than having anything too professional. I try to mix it up what fits the client.
That's true. I had a client who needed a website for his lawn care business and he literally wanted me to write, "we pick up your lawn and $h*+."

On my forum, I expect a certain amount of professionalism. That's why there are rules on the forum. But that doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to have fun. The rules aren't there to make sure that no one has any fun, they are there so that someone doesn't try to hurt the ambiance of the forum and ruin things for everyone else.

On the forum, I was working at they had to be rules. Rules are important everywhere and if you don't have rules, then you're going to be unsuccessful and people will take advantage. You have to be firm but fair at the same time. Being professional is important because it shows you that you're doing your job properly. Yes there has to be rules, but you can also have fun at the same time.

I expect all of my staff to communicate in a professional manner. Example: when members send a PM to a member of staff, I expect the team member to reply with good English, punctuation and spelling. Another exception is for them to be helpful, and friendly and for there aim to try to assist them in the problem that they are facing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds