Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Posting Schedule on PTP Site?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Most PTP sites have post limitations or earning limitations. In other words, you cannot make more than x number of posts (just like on Bizdustry) or cannot earn more than y amount (just like on Postbucks). When you post, do you post in one go (post the maximum number of posts allowed or maximum earning), or spread your posts throughout the day?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on my personal schedule for the day. If I am busy, I would just make the posts that I can and continue later. It I have luxury of time, I sit and get done with that site for the day.

We can earn $1 in a day on Postbucks and not sure when was the last time I made it because it's so hard to post 100 comments and that's why I don't have any fixed schedule and post only when I have free time

We can earn $1 in a day on Postbucks and not sure when was the last time I made it because it's so hard to post 100 comments and that's why I don't have any fixed schedule and post only when I have free time
Do you think we need to implement a membership upgrade thus allowing the paid members to earn better?

Do you think we need to implement a membership upgrade thus allowing the paid members to earn better?
It won't be a bad idea provided we can do it on the same line as Referral Index forum is doing. I am not sure if I will upgrade or not but it will be a good option

It won't be a bad idea provided we can do it on the same line as Referral Index forum is doing. I am not sure if I will upgrade or not but it will be a good option
I think if you want to become a regular poster, upgrading your membership will be a good option.

I think if you want to become a regular poster, upgrading your membership will be a good option.
Yes I am posting daily and won't mind paying $5 or so if we can really earn like $2 a day like we are doing on RIF

Most PTP sites have post limitations or earning limitations. In other words, you cannot make more than x number of posts (just like on Bizdustry) or cannot earn more than y amount (just like on Postbucks). When you post, do you post in one go (post the maximum number of posts allowed or maximum earning), or spread your posts throughout the day?
I think it is very good because you will be able to track how much you earn daily. It is a good idea.

I try to post in one go but since we can post only after 24 hours so in case we were unable to complete our posts at one time then we need to follow that 24 hours rule

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds