Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Personal Blogging

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Does anyone here have a personal blog about their life? Is there any way to moneotise such blogs, to make your time on their "worth it".... :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a Tumblr, if you count that as a personal blog. However I have never made a blog where I reflect each day on what happened

Well, to be quite honest I don't really see the point in such blogs, especially if you're trying to make money from it or market it somewhat. Don't get me wrong, I feel that whilst people can have their own personal blogs and such does the rest of the world really need to see it? I don't really care what people from Japan have for their tea or what they did during their day.

If they were some sort of hero, celebrity or whatever then yeah, there sort of is a point for them because you can read something inspirational or see how a celeb's life differs from yours. I'm not saying that individual people do not do interesting stuff or something but the majority of people who have such a blog from my own experience just seem to use it as a diary for junk no-one cares about yet they try to market it. I do read such blogs, but only on people that I know have something interesting to say. Thats just my view though.

I suppose if you're going to start a personal blog about Every little detail about what you're doing and what's happening in your life, you might as well just join twitter.... I would hate to start a personal blog- what would I write about? How much I like pies?? :)

I find reading personal blogs boring too.... But I suppose there are probably good ones out there....

I suppose if you're going to start a personal blog about Every little detail about what you're doing and what's happening in your life, you might as well just join twitter.... I would hate to start a personal blog- what would I write about? How much I like pies?? :)

I find reading personal blogs boring too.... But I suppose there are probably good ones out there....
There are defiantly some good ones out there.

And also these days Vlogs are quite frequent on Youtube and Vimeo

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds