Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People who make joke crowdfunding campaigns

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Years ago when crowdfunding sits were gaining popularity, you'd sometimes see some dumb crowdfunding campaign. I remember many years ago, someone set up a campaign on Kickstarter or GoFundMe, where he asked for donations to get soup, and he got thousands in donations I think. People have tried to replicate it, some having similar or better results, but most of the time it's scoffed at and ignored. Have you ever made money from a joke crowdfunding campaign? If so, what did you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately, I've never made use of any crowdfunding campaign for any purpose and not to talk of trying to make a joke out of it and getting a big amount of money from it.

I still have some project that I want to execute and when I look at my financial capability of doing that, if it is something I can't be able to do on my own, I'm going to look for a perfect crowdfunding platform to make use of.

I've not used any crowdfunding campaign. I know about Kickstarter and GoFundMe. They are the most popular crowdfunding websites used by new start ups. GoFundMe looks like it's more used. I've heard so many positive inputs of others who used it.

I have seen a lot of crowdfunding campaigns on GoFundMe where people are asking money for silly things like getting boobs jobs, gender change surgeries, etc. I have never created a crowdfunding campaign for myself, however, once an American friend of mine organized a crowdfunding campaign on GoFundMe to help me and my family when there was an earthquake. The money I received helped me to move my family trapped in the earthquake zone.

I have seen a lot of crowdfunding campaigns on GoFundMe where people are asking money for silly things like getting boobs jobs, gender change surgeries, etc. I have never created a crowdfunding campaign for myself, however, once an American friend of mine organized a crowdfunding campaign on GoFundMe to help me and my family when there was an earthquake. The money I received helped me to move my family trapped in the earthquake zone.

Earthquake is a very devastating natural disaster. What I hate so much about it is being buried alive. Once it happens, a lot of lives will be lost and millions worth of properties get destroyed whenever there is a big earthquake. It's very good to hear how your American friend helped to organized a crowdfunding campaign on GoFundMe to support your family in your tough time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds