Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

PayPal?

Credits
So, who uses PayPal here to send and receive payments? Has anyone actually had any bad experiences, I've read many horror stories of PayPal closing accounts, while holding funds ransom for over 180 days. I'm honestly surprised to see them integrate Crypto within the services a few years ago, but still, it's very custodial and regulated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Used Paypal since 2015, and aside from a minor hiccup where they wanted papers to verify my identity, I haven't had a problem with my account there.

I made paypapl account looong time ago but I never used it until 3 months ago. It started when I took the job at Bizdustry as a content writer which is awesome. Of course, I had to open bank account and ask for visa card. Sadly, I am still waiting for visa to connect with paypal account but after i connected bank account with paypal, I could use it with no issues and that's how I bought few games for low money :uiuiuiu:

I use PayPal and haven't had any issues with it yet, but there is ever an issue I might consider not using it anymore.

I've been using PayPal since 2012. My first account was limited for one big transaction. PayPal refused to release the account. I had to create another account. I've been good with it for now.

I use PayPal. The only issue I have ever had with PayPal is not being able to log into an account and having to create a new one. Other than that, PayPal has been great to use.

I use PayPal and have used it for over 10 years now. I find that for work I do online, PayPal is very much the most popular for payments which is why I choose to still use them.

The only issue I have had with PayPal is when I set up a business account they tried to withhold my money for three weeks and also the amount they charge in terms of fees.

Some people have had issues with chargebacks but luckily, I have not had that issue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds