Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Paypal payment to Indian users

Advertisement Placeholder
Have paypal blocked payments to Indian users, or have the restriction removed.

xploiter please do reply.
It pays you. The only thing is, you have to add the pan card and link to your bank account for withdrawing the money.
You cannot send payment to any indian paypal users. Money transfer India - India has been blocked!

Also you cannot use your balance in your paypal account for purchases or transfers!
So you will have to link a credit card for buying anything using paypal!
If you don't have credit card you can use virtual credit card to link to paypal. This link will be helpful if you don't have a real credit card!
http://obscurant1st.biz/blog/add-funds-to-paypal-without-a-credit-card/

Thanks xploiter, i thought payment from other country too is restricted. But few ptc sites tried sending payments, but they seems to get an error.

So, a person from India / any other country can't transfer cash to my paypal account? Or I can't transfer the cash from paypal to my bank account?

No. If you are from India, paypal will not allow you to do any transactions with Indian users!
How about my ad revenues, can they be transferred to my paypal account? And then can i use it to buy stuff from ebay, maybe.using that method i could avoid transferring the money into my bank account from paypal.

How about my ad revenues, can they be transferred to my paypal account? And then can i use it to buy stuff from ebay, maybe.using that method i could avoid transferring the money into my bank account from paypal.
If the ad company which provide you the service, is from india, you will not be able to receive money from them.
Now for buying stuffs, you cannot use the balance from payapl account. You will need to get a credit card and link it to paypal. Then you will be able to buy the stuffs, but the money will be taken directly from the credit card.

If you somehow are not able to get a credit card, you can create a virtual credit card. Its described in the link: http://obscurant1st.biz/blog/add-funds-to-paypal-without-a-credit-card/
Its better to use a visa debit card for creating entropay virtual card!

If the ad company which provide you the service, is from india, you will not be able to receive money from them.
Now for buying stuffs, you cannot use the balance from payapl account. You will need to get a credit card and link it to paypal. Then you will be able to buy the stuffs, but the money will be taken directly from the credit card.

If you somehow are not able to get a credit card, you can create a virtual credit card. Its described in the link: http://obscurant1st.biz/blog/add-funds-to-paypal-without-a-credit-card/
Its better to use a visa debit card for creating entropay virtual card!
Thanks, needed to know this.

So, the only way to use the money earned, for someone who has no verified paypal account is to transfer his revenues to someone else's account (whom he trust's of course) and then ask him to withdraw it for him, right?

yes, or if you have some bank details. add it to your paypal account. So that all the money in your paypal will be automatically transferred to your account.

Agreed, but for some reason paypal doesn't accept my debit card details.

I'm thinking about creating an account in another bank, getting my PAN card ( I do't have one as of now) and then try registering them in paypal once every requirement is fulfilled. Until then, I might try getting help from any of my friends here / someone in fb that i know personally :)

Agreed, but for some reason paypal doesn't accept my debit card details.

I'm thinking about creating an account in another bank, getting my PAN card ( I do't have one as of now) and then try registering them in paypal once every requirement is fulfilled. Until then, I might try getting help from any of my friends here / someone in fb that i know personally :)
No, for withdrawing money, you don't need debit card details.You have to give the bank account number and stuffs.
The debit/credit card is needed for adding funds to your account!

Am i missing something?
You said you can't transfer money to someone's account that has no verified bank details right?
So how can you withdraw it to your bank account if there's no chance of adding money to your paypal account on the first hand?

Am i missing something?
You said you can't transfer money to someone's account that has no verified bank details right?
So how can you withdraw it to your bank account if there's no chance of adding money to your paypal account on the first hand?
Ok lets consider this scenario.
Someone from US buys something from you for 10USD.
You can receive that money in paypal. If you have added bank details, the money can be withdrawn to your bank account.

Now if you want to buy something from some other person for 5USD.
You can't buy it using the available balance in your paypal account. For that you will need to add a credit card as a funding source.

Ok lets consider this scenario.
Someone from US buys something from you for 10USD.
You can receive that money in paypal. If you have added bank details, the money can be withdrawn to your bank account.

Now if you want to buy something from some other person for 5USD.
You can't buy it using the available balance in your paypal account. For that you will need to add a credit card as a funding source.

Exactly what i wanted to know.
But then what's the point in having that money which i can't transfer to someone else's account :wonder:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds