Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paid forum posting?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
What do you think about paying for forum posts?
I think its ok if the poster knows about the niche very well. Otherwise you will be wasting your money as the visitors will only see a bunch of useless posts and it doesn't make them join the forum.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I've been on both sides of this as I was a paid poster for awhile for a number of people and then I started paying a few myself.

Personally, it really is a luck of the draw from my side of things. I like to think that when I was getting paid for it, I gave people a return for their money simply because I posted paragraphs, sentences and whatnot. When I started paying other people to do it for me, it really ticked me off because it was quite simply, crap. I don't know if that was the people posting or the niche of my forum, but it put me of ever doing it again.

I wouldn't agree with useless posts though. I've seen many packagers, paid or not post some very relevant discussions which have contributed greatly to a community.

i am thinking about paying my son to post when i relaunch - i dont know if this is good or bad lol

now what sort of quality posts am i going to get by threatening him?

Depends how you threaten him! Haha, if you threaten him in a nice way you may get something half decent but if you threaten him nastily you may get something rubbish :p I know if you threatened me badly I'd do it badly on purpose, haha.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds