Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

PageRank Updated

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Well Google yesterday updated pagerank and I suppose I feel a bit rubbish :poop:.

GoogolDir.com- with a HEAP of backlinks and a predicted pagerank of 5.02, managed to only achieve PR1. Whilst ForumSkinz.net, with virtually no backlink building apart from signature links, managed to get to PR1 also. It only had a predicted of 2.4...

Of the WebGuru network changes:

WebGurubb maintains a PR1 ranking, even with a predicted of 3.85.
WebGurudir.com achieves PR1 after predicted of 4.2.
WebGurublog.org is still 0 with a predicted of around the same as ForumSkinz.net.

Well- that basically means I am going to have to re-evaluate my options. I had banked on GoogolDir.com achieving PR4-5 at this update- and with the backlinks it had, it should have.

What about you guys? What happened to your rankings?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've got a site that's about 3 months old that's gone up to PR2, GadgetBit has stayed at PR3

i got nothing out of this update, one of my forum's predicted was 4, its still on 1 :eek:

Actually I had pr2 before last to last pr update, but then it went to pr 1 and now again pr2, which is a good thing and it shows me this time I had done something right! :)

I got a PR0 for EOWServer. Even googling "EOWServer" brought up the WebGuruBB post, but I can't find the actual website.

I think I need SEO help...
(High-bandwidth methods are fine, I have 50GBs of bandwidth because I toned the settings up on my cPanel.)

I got a PR0 for EOWServer. Even googling "EOWServer" brought up the WebGuruBB post, but I can't find the actual website.

I think I need SEO help...
(High-bandwidth methods are fine, I have 50GBs of bandwidth because I toned the settings up on my cPanel.)

It's not good when another site comes up before your own when googling your websites name. How about article writing? That would help your position quite a bit :)

Same PR on my personal blog, the only one still active, will see about this in a couple of months. I'm planning to hit at least PR3 with all of my blogs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds