Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Owning multiple forums at one time?

Credits
Is it possible for a website owner to own multiple forums or websites at once? I think it depends on the person. Depending on your schedule, whether it's work or school outside of the online world will be dependant whether it's possible to dedicate enough time to owning more than one website, at one time. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you can do it if you schedule time for each community and delegate as much responsibilities as you can to your staff. Forums aren't as high maintenance as blogging websites, as long as you know who to trust and you can delegate properly.

I believe so. But for me, one forum is enough. :)

I'm of the same mind. I discovered that running one forum was a lot of work and I eventually caved after 6 months and decided to delete it. I have found more joy either being a member on someone else's forum or serving as a moderator. Honestly that is all I can really handle.

For me l think that it's very possible to own more than two forums. It really depends on the one's time management for running the websites.

While it's possible, it's not advisable if you can't delegate the overwhelming amount of work each forum carries. I mean, for me, one is enough if is not where I want it to be.

Yeah, it's possible, but not something I could do myself.

Back in the day, I had both a chess forum and a resource forum - but the resource forum got nowhere, since I just didn't have the time (or, in fairness, the skin/graphics skills) to make it any good.

🤔...wtf?!

Alrighty so fyi-disclaimer: this is simply an observation and I would like to share it because, (a) I'm generally curious af, and, (b) I'm hoping to ascertain whether or not y'all are doing this intentionally, or if not then, (c) I'd be in dereliction of honour if failing to at least attempt highlighting a potential-communally possessed belief-which may perhaps also consequently be manifesting equally communal blindspots.

To me, this is quite apparent, and frankly it is very common too. I see it occuring within almost every typical forum.
I would suspect it unlikely others are simply missing this, but then if my suspicion were accurate—>then it is very odd that others seem to ignore/play along.

What am I blabbering on about?

🤭Well sheet, tbh there's plenty of ways to describe it, though most tend to be perceived as variably "offensive", thus once openly stated—>💥 amygdala hijack occurs-(*aka: triggering)-thereafter rationality abruptly ceases in favour of hysterically defensive reactivity.

So again, this is NOT intended as insulting or in any negative sense whatsoever. I merely seek personal clarification while also shining a light upon something in case y'all ain't seeing it. As just like everyone else, including myself, if we are not aware of particular things then inevitably we are susceptible to any number of errors arising as a result of our ignorance thereof such things remaining entirely unaccounted for.

Like working through an equation while being unaware there is a number which is not overtly apparent, eg:

+
+
+
+

=
?

🤔Ya know, tbh I'm having second thoughts about addressing this....

...because I tire of efforting to assist others self-betterment since 99.99999% of the time I'm immediately met with hostility—>more often of the communally presented pervasive mobbing type which frustratingly persists indefinitely thanks to it's fundamentally maladaptive socially perpetuated feedback looping effect.

Instead of just straight up telling ya'z what I'm talking about, I'll try another approach...(🤔and oddly enough, in so doing, this would also serve a secondary purpose too.)

Regardless, I'll propose this angle as it may be more efficacious simply due to it being premised upon social interactivity....that is, of course, depending upon whether you would oblige participation.

Alrighty, here we go ....

•Step #1: (*Optional) Scroll back up to the top, and re-read each post.

•Step #2: (*Optional) Describe what you see—overall.

•Step #3: (*Optional) Being that you are of course a smarty pants and already know exactly what I'm yabbering about, you can therefore easily define it....which is....?

(*Hint: we are specifically seeking attentiveness to a particular-very distinct socially presented behavioural pattern.)

IMG_20231215_205002_894.jpg

🤔...wtf?!

Alrighty so fyi-disclaimer: this is simply an observation and I would like to share it because, (a) I'm generally curious af, and, (b) I'm hoping to ascertain whether or not y'all are doing this intentionally, or if not then, (c) I'd be in dereliction of honour if failing to at least attempt highlighting a potential-communally possessed belief-which may perhaps also consequently be manifesting equally communal blindspots.

To me, this is quite apparent, and frankly it is very common too. I see it occuring within almost every typical forum.
I would suspect it unlikely others are simply missing this, but then if my suspicion were accurate—>then it is very odd that others seem to ignore/play along.

What am I blabbering on about?

🤭Well sheet, tbh there's plenty of ways to describe it, though most tend to be perceived as variably "offensive", thus once openly stated—>💥 amygdala hijack occurs-(*aka: triggering)-thereafter rationality abruptly ceases in favour of hysterically defensive reactivity.

So again, this is NOT intended as insulting or in any negative sense whatsoever. I merely seek personal clarification while also shining a light upon something in case y'all ain't seeing it. As just like everyone else, including myself, if we are not aware of particular things then inevitably we are susceptible to any number of errors arising as a result of our ignorance thereof such things remaining entirely unaccounted for.

Like working through an equation while being unaware there is a number which is not overtly apparent, eg:

+
+
+
+

=
?

🤔Ya know, tbh I'm having second thoughts about addressing this....

...because I tire of efforting to assist others self-betterment since 99.99999% of the time I'm immediately met with hostility—>more often of the communally presented pervasive mobbing type which frustratingly persists indefinitely thanks to it's fundamentally maladaptive socially perpetuated feedback looping effect.

Instead of just straight up telling ya'z what I'm talking about, I'll try another approach...(🤔and oddly enough, in so doing, this would also serve a secondary purpose too.)

Regardless, I'll propose this angle as it may be more efficacious simply due to it being premised upon social interactivity....that is, of course, depending upon whether you would oblige participation.

Alrighty, here we go ....

•Step #1: (*Optional) Scroll back up to the top, and re-read each post.

•Step #2: (*Optional) Describe what you see—overall.

•Step #3: (*Optional) Being that you are of course a smarty pants and already know exactly what I'm yabbering about, you can therefore easily define it....which is....?

(*Hint: we are specifically seeking attentiveness to a particular-very distinct socially presented behavioural pattern.)

View attachment 303
Most of the people who posted before you conform to a very small subset of active forum users who regularly hang out and visit in the same circle.

I don't quite understand what you were trying to ask, and would appreciate your clarification.

Most of the people who posted before you conform to a very small subset of active forum users who regularly hang out and visit in the same circle.

I don't quite understand what you were trying to ask, and would appreciate your clarification.
Absolutely mate. Quite alright.

I'll give it a few days at least before attempting to provide clarification though because I would like to afford opportunity for others too.

And hey I assure you my intention is constructive only.
🙂👍

It is absolutely possible to own multiple websites provided you have time to manage these websites or money to hire website managers and content creators. If your websites are not generating revenue, it might be financially challenging, though.

Do you have time and resources, do you have some people to assist you without asking for payment? If that is the case, you can certainly create multiple forums. Forums are not blogs that run on auto pilot, forums need users and activities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds