Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Opinions about Respawn Gamers?

Advertisement Placeholder
I just had a look and got to say, I loved the theme. You have done a wonderful job!
I found it very hard to get a good theme for my SMF forum!

It is based off a theme from Dziner Studio's, they do amazing work with their themes, But I understand what you mean by SMF and themes :mad:

Looks good, I like the theme, though the coming soon buttons are killing me what's coming soon :D .
Anyhow it is hard with smf and if you need any help ask me I own a SMF forum and have been for some time :D

Our Blog, Youtube and Twitter accounts are coming soon, blog next week and the twitter/facebook the following

Well you got ARG onto it- an excellent designer and you choose the best theme design place for SMF. You have a fantastic overall design and you have the right number of boards so they are all pretty full. Then I looked at your stats which is the only negative point- the site just needs more promotion to get activity!

We do need more activity and I have tried doing many things to get more users and visitors, just not alot is happening.

I don't know much about games. But if its possible try developing a mod for the game or ask somebody else to do it!
Or if its possible ultimately make a directory of all the mods available with links to download them!
I guess that will get you immense traffic!

We do need more activity and I have tried doing many things to get more users and visitors, just not alot is happening.

You could:

-Use postloop
-Do exchanges
-Promote on promotion forums
-Have a contest
-Hire a couple of staff members who are really active

Anything there that you haven't tried yet?

I have done the first 3, I tried a contest and that failed, and the staff are active when it starts but lose activity as time goes by.

I have done the first 3, I tried a contest and that failed, and the staff are active when it starts but lose activity as time goes by.

You could- a radical suggestion- start again with the same design but relaunch the forum with new staff members. What I find as a forum user is I won't sign up for forums if they don't have what I would consider a reasonable amount of activity- for me thats 60+ posts a day but it depends on the size. Your site has a perfect design, the perfect categories and everything but it seems to have gone- for want of a better word "stale".

Or- suggestion less radical- merge by buying or joining together a smaller forum with more activity..... The only disadvantage is the cost of this.

One other suggestion- chuck your site in your signature- it helps you build pagerank whilst on here and you may find someone here comes on who is interested in your site....

I'd be interested in hearing what you do/ what the plan is and what happens to this forum :) Good luck!!! :D Hope something in my suggestions has helped :)

Starting today actually the site is going down for renovations, both with the server and the site itself, the site isn't coming back online until wednesdayish.

We was organising a merge but that fell through when the other site pratically vanished, site went down, URL expired and everything.

Will put my site in my signature right now :) I usually do but must of forgotten.

Quite good actually, arcade is up, affiliates is up, social networking sites are going up all quite good

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds