Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Opinion Outpost Review: Is It Legitimate?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The Opinion Outpost is one of the oldest websites and it is one of the legit websites that has always paid people. The fact remains that it is a survey site. You earn money by completing surveys. The amount of cash you may earn may differ. They pay through gift cards and PayPal. It is very old and I think that the website first appeared in the year 2005. So, is it great website?

Advertisement Placeholder
The Opinion Outpost is one of the oldest websites and it is one of the legit websites that has always paid people. The fact remains that it is a survey site. You earn money by completing surveys. The amount of cash you may earn may differ. They pay through gift cards and PayPal. It is very old and I think that the website first appeared in the year 2005. So, is it great website?
I have not work with them before I believe that they are a very good survey website but I don't think if the website will favours my region I have heard about them and swagbuck in the pass so I don't just know which of them have enough survey for low teir country

If the website was created in 2005 and if the website continue to provide surveys to the users and also continue to pays the users for participating in surveys even in 2023, it must be a great site though. There is no doubt about it. I don't think I have ever heard of this platform, let alone using it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds