Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Marketing for Offline Business: Does It Work?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it possible to generate sales for your offline business by advertising online? Let's say you have a shop on a busy street, can you generate sales on your shop if you advertise on Google or Facebook? Well, I believe it is possible if you do proper audience targeting on your online ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
Now is the age of technology, so I think it will be profitable for any offline business to advertise its own product online. In my opinion, this is much better for business recognition. However, as you wrote, you should first adjust the ad to the right audience, i.e. from your own city, because otherwise this ad will not work

Now is the age of technology, so I think it will be profitable for any offline business to advertise its own product online. In my opinion, this is much better for business recognition. However, as you wrote, you should first adjust the ad to the right audience, i.e. from your own city, because otherwise this ad will not work
You can sure promote online but what about sales, can you actually generate sales through online promotion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds