Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Niche`

Credits
On your blog, does it have a particular niche` or do you just write about whatever comes to mind? If you do have a niche` then what type of niche` do you have on your blog and what made you choose that niche`? Do you think it's good to have a certain niche` on a blog? Do you think some are better suited for a blog than others?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a blog right now, however, when I did have a blog I was using it for whatever comes to mind that I felt like writing about. Usually, it was day to day life and things that I had done or things that annoyed me, really a place to rant if I am honest. I may consider bringing it back at some point if I feel I have the time to be able to write and keep it active.

I always wanted my own tech news blog. Love reading about new technology. So why not build something that focuses on that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds