Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Need likes for thebookstore.co.nz

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
I have a charity project on the go called: www.thebookstore.co.nz....

All the proceeds will go to aid poverty in New Zealand. I would really appreciate it if you'd take the time to like the page and I will pay $5WGBB.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks very much @Haze- Poverty is a real issue in some parts of New Zealand. I started this after hearing about children eating out of pig scrap bins.
What? Seriously?
I thought New Zealand was one of those wealthiest countries! :(
Any forgot to mention obviously I too don't need the wgbb$! ;)

To be honest, you're starting to get me thinking about running a charity site for my local area. Hmm, interesting. xD

But yes, that is a sad reality I suppose. xpl0iter , there is poverty here in the UK as well, I live near one of the poverty-ish areas infact and it is hard to not do anything about it hence why I always try and raise some money every year for a volunteer club that is run inside of the area. But good on you Sam for staking your claim to make a difference. I wish you the best of luck.

To be honest, you're starting to get me thinking about running a charity site for my local area. Hmm, interesting. xD

But yes, that is a sad reality I suppose. xpl0iter , there is poverty here in the UK as well, I live near one of the poverty-ish areas infact and it is hard to not do anything about it hence why I always try and raise some money every year for a volunteer club that is run inside of the area. But good on you Sam for staking your claim to make a difference. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks Haze. Something similar to what I'm doing would be a good idea, then people aren't donating they're just going about there normal shopping routine.

What? Seriously?
I thought New Zealand was one of those wealthiest countries! :(
Any forgot to mention obviously I too don't need the wgbb$! ;)

Thanks for the like. :) NZ was (until the recession) one of the poorer OECD nations. We are apparently one of six countries in the OECD which fail on all counts in terms of child poverty. Even with unemployment benefits and other such things we still have loads of children going hungry.

I've liked the page for you Sam, dont worry about the WGBB $ though. :) Good luck with this charity. :)

Liked it + added some text to it so my friends might notice it instead of skipping right over.

Don't worry about the $$

Thanks so much. Version 2 of thebookstore.co.nz (with a HEAP more functionality) will be released next week. Sneak Peek? Here:

thebookstore.co.nz/test (front page links won't until this is live cause of the way I did them :()
Book info page (Jamies 30 minute meals): Book
Buy now redirect (Jamies 15 minute meals): Redirecting
We have better search, pages, bestsellers and coming soon as well as a huge expansion of categories.

:)

Theres a like at the bottom's line; there's a heart 3 kinda icon; thing; would you please return the favour, flutter's eyelashes your way?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds